Training is an integral part of Occupational and Environmental Medicine (OEM). To ensure the success of any OEM programme at the workplace, adequate and effective training must be implemented for all those responsible for OEM. Training enables managers, supervisors and workers to understand the workings of safety management systems and the legal compliance required. They will then understand their own responsibilities and the necessary actions to be taken towards upgrading safety and health at their respective workplaces. Acquire the knowledge and skills to maximise your success by selecting the specific.
As AOEMM comprises members who are specialists in the field of Occupational and Environmental Medicine. To this end, it is able to provide references to specialists in this field and may even be able to provide training in the field of OEM.
AOEMM also conducts three certification programmes; the Medical Review Officer, Assistant Medical Review Officer, and Breath and Alcohol Technician certification programme.
Click the image below to see the schedule for the programmes:
FULL AND CLOSE The Assistant Medical Review Officer (AMRO) Course and Certification will be held on 18-19 February 2023 (Saturday and Sunday) from 0800-1700 hrs in Kuala Lumpur. Venue: DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, KL. The examination will be held on the second day of the course including the re-sit exam. Participants need to complete the course (pass the exam and be certified as AMRO) within 6 months from the course date. For the renewal candidate, the course may be taken the earliest 6 months before the current expiry date.
FULL AND CLOSE
The Assistant Medical Review Officer (AMRO) Course and Certification will be held on 18-19 February 2023 (Saturday and Sunday) from 0800-1700 hrs in Kuala Lumpur.
Venue: DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, KL.
The examination will be held on the second day of the course including the re-sit exam.
Participants need to complete the course (pass the exam and be certified as AMRO) within 6 months from the course date. For the renewal candidate, the course may be taken the earliest 6 months before the current expiry date.
Download the AMRO Course Schedule:
REGISTRATION FEES (COURSE & EXAM)
- RM 1000
- RM 750 (AOEMM Members Only)
- USD 500 (International)
REGISTRATION (REPEAT EXAM)
For the repeat exam registration, please reply to the email result from [email protected] with your Name, Previous course date and attach Payment slip of RM 100 accordingly. The repeat examination is allowed within 6 months from your course date only. The examination will be held on the second day of the course.
Participant need to register and re-join the course after the 6 months duration ended.
JOINING INSTRUCTIONS (JI)
The Joining Instructions (E-notes link and other details) will be emailed one week before the course date. Please make sure to check your inbox, junk or spam.
AMRO COLOR PRINTED NOTES
Please tick in the form below if you would like to purchase AMRO colour printing notes for RM65 per material. Please pay together with AMRO fee.
- HRDC claimable – Please submit to us the grant approval the latest one week before the course start.
- Personal or Company – Kindly proceed to transfer the amount accordingly and upload the payment slip in the registration form. Please insert your name in the ‘Reference’ field.
- Company – Kindly proceed to upload the company “Letter of Undertaking (LOU)” or guarantee letter in the registration form with the details for invoicing. The invoice will be issued once we received the registration form.
- Important Notice: The examination result will be held until we receive the full payment.
Payment receipt will be given on the event day.
Payment can be made by bank transfer, online transfer or cheque to the account details as follows. Please upload the transaction slip in the registration form.
Bank Account No: 8604906572 (CIMB)
Beneficiary Name: Academy of Occupational and Environmental Medicine, Malaysia
The cheque must be made in favor of the ‘Academy of Occupational and Environmental Medicine, Malaysia’.
- Only participants who have registered will be ensured a place in the course.
- If there is more than one participant joining under the same company, please fill in the form and submit for each name.
- Seats are limited per session at the venue for 30 pax. To avoid disappointment, please ensure payment is made before the course and please register early for the selected dates.
Please complete the online registration form below to register for the session. You need to log in to view and fill in the form.
Academy of Occupational & Environmental Medicine, Malaysia
Room 11, 5th Floor, MMA House,
124, Jalan Pahang,
53000 Kuala Lumpur.
Ms Sherry 017-4646 750, [email protected]