AOEMM will be organising the Technical Update (TU46): “Environmental Health Concerns at Work and in the Community” on Saturday, 21 May 2022 , 8.00 am to 5.00 pm via Microsoft Teams (Virtual Session).
The joining link for virtual session will be emailed 2 days before the event day to the registered participants.
- RM150 – AOEMM Members (Virtual)
- RM200 – Others (Virtual)
- USD150 – International
- Personal/Company – Kindly proceed to transfer the amount accordingly and upload the payment slip in the registration form.
- Company – Kindly proceed to upload the “Letter of Undertaking (LOU)” or guarantee letter in the registration form with the details for invoicing. The invoice will be issued once we received the registration form and LOU.
Payment can be made by bank transfer or cheque to the account details as follows:
Bank Account No: 8604906572 (CIMB)
Beneficiary Name: Academy of Occupational and Environmental Medicine, Malaysia
The cheque must be made in favor of the ‘Academy of Occupational and Environmental Medicine, Malaysia’.
- Only participants who have registered and paid in full will be ensured a place in the course.
- The Joining Instructions (Microsoft Teams joining link and other details) will be emailed 2-days before the course date.
- For online seats will be available accordingly. To avoid disappointment, please ensure payment is made before the course and please register early for the selected dates.
Please complete the online registration form below to register for the session. Click on the icon (+) below.
Academy of Occupational and Environmental Medicine, Malaysia
Room 11, 5th Floor, MMA House,
124, Jalan Pahang,
50300 Kuala Lumpur.
Hp: Ms Sherry 017-4646 750, [email protected]