Technical Update-49 Occupational Health Practitioners – Are We Fulfilling Our Roles And Are We Adequately Protected? event will be held on 11 March 2023 (Saturday) from 0800-1700 hrs in Kuala Lumpur.
Venue: DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, KL
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THE COURSE
Occupational Health Physicians, Public Health Physicians, Occupational Health Doctors, Approved Medical Examiners (AME), Medical Specialists, Medical Practitioners, Occupational Health Nurses, Assistant Medical Officers and Safety & Health Officers, and Assistant Environmental Health Officers and others.
CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT POINTS
(MMA) CPD points
(DOSH) CEP points
Participants may fill in the registration form below to proceed.
Download the event agenda:
REGISTRATION FEES (1-DAY)
- RM 400
- RM 300 (AOEMM Members Only)
- USD 150 (International)
Please check the inbox or spam folder email for the copy of registration confirmation form once submitted.
JOINING INSTRUCTIONS (JI)
The Joining Instructions (and other details) will be emailed one week before the course date. Please make sure to check your inbox, junk or spam email.
- Personal or Company – Kindly proceed to transfer the amount accordingly and upload the payment slip in the registration form. Please insert your name in the ‘Reference’ field.
- Company – Kindly proceed to upload the company “Letter of Undertaking (LOU)” or guarantee letter in the registration form with the details for invoicing. The invoice will be issued once we received the registration form.
Payment receipt will be given on the event day.
Payment can be made by bank transfer, online transfer or cheque to the account details as follows. Please upload the transaction slip in the registration form.
Bank Account No: 8604906572 (CIMB)
Beneficiary Name: Academy of Occupational and Environmental Medicine, Malaysia
The cheque must be made in favor of the ‘Academy of Occupational and Environmental Medicine, Malaysia’.
- Only participants who have registered will be ensured a place in the course.
- If there is more than one participant joining under the same company, please fill in the form and submit for each name.
- Seats are limited per session at the venue for 25 pax. To avoid disappointment, please ensure payment is made before the course and please register early for the selected dates.
Please complete the online registration form below to register for the session. You need to log in to view and fill in the form.
Academy of Occupational & Environmental Medicine, Malaysia
Room 11, 5th Floor, MMA House,
124, Jalan Pahang,
53000 Kuala Lumpur.
Ms Sherry 017-4646 750, [email protected]