ONRHD (Occupational Noise Related Hearing Disorder) and Audiometry event will be held on 11-12 February 2023 (Saturday and Sunday) from 0800-1700 hrs in Kuala Lumpur.
Venue: DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, KL.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THE COURSE
Occupational Health Physicians, Public Health Physicians, Occupational Health Doctors, Approved Medical Examiners (AME), Medical Specialists, Medical Practitioners, Occupational Health Nurses, Assistant Medical Officers and Safety & Health Officers, and Assistant Environmental Health Officers and others.
CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT POINTS
(MMA) CPD points
(DOSH) CEP points
Participants may fill in the registration form below to proceed.
INTRODUCTION AND OBJECTIVE
According to statistics from the Department of Occupational Safety and Health (DOSH), Noise-Induced Hearing Loss is one of the most common occupational illnesses affecting workers in Malaysia today.
In light of the new Occupational Safety and Health (Noise Exposure) Regulations 2019 which are now in effect, AOEMM is organising this workshop, for the benefit of attendees. This workshop will consist of both theoretical, practical audiometry and case discussion sessions facilitated by experienced Occupational Health Practitioners.
By the end of this Workshop, participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate procedures in conducting audiometric testing.
- Understand the criteria for diagnosing Occupational Hearing Loss.
- Able to interpret audiograms in occupational health practice.
- Ability to implement Hearing Conservation Programmes (HCP) at the workplace.
REGISTRATION FEES (2-DAYS)
- RM 700
- RM 500 (AOEMM Members Only)
- USD 200 (International)
JOINING INSTRUCTIONS (JI)
The Joining Instructions (E-notes link and other details) will be emailed one week before the course date. Please make sure to check your inbox, junk or spam email.
- Personal or Company – Kindly proceed to transfer the amount accordingly and upload the payment slip in the registration form. Please insert your name in the ‘Reference’ field.
- Company – Kindly proceed to upload the company “Letter of Undertaking (LOU)” or guarantee letter in the registration form with the details for invoicing. The invoice will be issued once we received the registration form.
Payment receipt will be given on the event day.
Payment can be made by bank transfer, online transfer or cheque to the account details as follows. Please upload the transaction slip in the registration form.
Bank Account No: 8604906572 (CIMB)
Beneficiary Name: Academy of Occupational and Environmental Medicine, Malaysia
The cheque must be made in favor of the ‘Academy of Occupational and Environmental Medicine, Malaysia’.
- Only participants who have registered will be ensured a place in the course.
- If there is more than one participant joining under the same company, please fill in the form and submit for each name.
- Seats are limited per session at the venue for 25 pax. To avoid disappointment, please ensure payment is made before the course and please register early for the selected dates.
Please complete the online registration form below to register for the session. You need to log in to view and fill in the form.
Academy of Occupational & Environmental Medicine, Malaysia
Room 11, 5th Floor, MMA House,
124, Jalan Pahang,
53000 Kuala Lumpur.
Ms Sherry 017-4646 750, [email protected]