Medical Surveillance Workshop will be held on 31 July 2022 (Sunday) from 9.00am-5.00pm in Kuala Lumpur. (IUPDATED: Virtual Session) after the Audiometry Workshop on Saturday.
Platform: Microsoft Teams.
INTRODUCTION & OBJECTIVES
By the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Discuss the fundamental of health surveillance.
- Describe steps in conducting medical surveillance.
- Demonstrate important elements in proper medical surveillance report.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THE COURSE
Occupational Health Physicians, Public Health Physicians, Occupational Health Doctors, Medical Doctors, Medical Specialists, Medical Practitioners, Medical Doctors, Occupational Health Nurses, Assistant Medical Officers and Safety & Health Officers, and Assistant Environmental Health Officers.
CPD or CEP POINTS
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD) points will be offered for eligible doctors to obtain MMA CPD points.
- Continuous Education Program (CEP) points will be offered for eligible competent persons to obtain Department of Occupational Safety and Health (DOSH) CEP points.
Download the Program Schedule: Medical Surveillance – Flyers & Agenda
PHYSICAL RM 300 [AOEMM Members/Government Medical Doctors] RM 400 [Others]
- RM 150 [AOEMM Members/Government Medical Doctors]
- RM 200 [Others]
PROGRAM DETAILS AND REMINDER
- The details and reminder will be emailed one week before the event date. Please make sure to check your inbox/spam.
- Personal/Company – Kindly proceed to transfer the amount accordingly and upload the payment slip in the registration form.
- Company – Kindly proceed to upload the “Letter of Undertaking (LOU)” or guarantee letter in the registration form with the details for invoicing. The invoice will be issued once we received the registration form and LOU.
Payment can be made by bank transfer or cheque to the account details as follows:
Bank Account No: 8604906572 (CIMB)
Beneficiary Name: Academy of Occupational and Environmental Medicine, Malaysia
The cheque must be made in favor of the ‘Academy of Occupational and Environmental Medicine, Malaysia’.
- Only participants who have registered and paid in full will be ensured a place in the course.
- Seats are limited per session at the venue for 30 pax. To avoid disappointment, please ensure payment is made before the course and please register early for the selected dates.
- The event will be postponed if we do not meet the require minimum no of 20 pax.
Please complete the online registration form below to register for the session. Click on the icon (+) below.
Academy of Occupational & Environmental Medicine, Malaysia
Room 11, 5th Floor, MMA House,
124, Jalan Pahang,
50300 Kuala Lumpur.
Hp: Ms Sherry 017-4646 750, [email protected]