Kuwait International Conference on Occupational Health & Industrial Hygiene – November 3 & 4, 2021 – KUWAIT – VIRTUAL CONFERENCE
The Academy of Occupational and Environmental Medicine, Malaysia is proud to be part of this esteemed event which will be beneficial to all, specifically to AOEMM Members.
This Conference will be the first of its kind in Kuwait and in the region to focus on this niche category of HSE. It’s aimed at bringing together various professionals in the field of Occupational Health & Industrial Hygiene from a wide range of organizations around the globe to participate in the workshops, presentations, and discussion sessions on Occupational Health & Industrial Hygiene. Internationally most successful leaders will share their industry knowledge, strategies, and experiences on how to accelerate positive organizational change and look beyond horizon.
Other than AOEMM, KICOH 2021 has received endorsements from DOSH, AIHA, BOHS, IOHA, AIOH, MIHA (Malaysia), HFEM (Malaysia) & ASSP.
KICOH 2021 Virtual Conference in a Nutshell
- 20+ Expert Speakers from Kuwait, GCC, and Globally
- 10+ Countries participation across the globe
- 07+ Endorsements by major associations across the globe
- 10+ CEOs / Top Management
- 15+ O & G and Construction Companies (ARAMCO, BAPCO, ADNOC, QP, PDO, PETRONAS, ONGC, etc.)
- Exclusive sessions to include Kuwaiti University Students
- 40+ Exhibitors
p/s: AOEMM Members’ Special**
**For any inquiries, please email to our Secretariat at [email protected] with a subject “KICOH 2021”.