FFW (Fitness For Work) Workshop will be held on 2-3 September 2023 (Saturday and Sunday) from 0800-1700 hrs in Kuala Lumpur.
Venue: DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, KL (tbc)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THE COURSE
Occupational Health Physicians, Public Health Physicians, Occupational Health Doctors, Medical Specialists, Medical Practitioners, Allied Healthcare Professionals, Approved Medical Examiners (AME), Company-Appointed Doctors (CAD)
CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT POINTS
(MMA) CPD points
(DOSH) CEP points
Participants may fill in the registration form below to proceed.
INTRODUCTION AND OBJECTIVE
One of the important roles and activities performed by the Occupational Health Doctors (OHD) and Physicians (OHP) on day-to-day basis is determining the medical Fitness for Work (FFW) for workers that present themselves to their attending OHD/OHP. This requires the OHD/OHP to have a good knowledge and understanding of the workers’ job duties and/or tasks and matching them with the workers’ physical and mental fitness based on the standard set by the company or authority and the prevailing legislations or best practices. The OHD/OHP must also be able to guide employers on what to do with their workers who were determined medically unfit for work.
- Obtain a functional history and determine objective evidence of physical and mental fitness in relation to individual’s essential job duties.
- Identify features of both functioning and impairment in an individual’s clinical presentation.
- Describe different standards of Fitness for Work in various industries.
- Develop plan on the management of workers who are determined to be medically unfit for work.
REGISTRATION FEES (2-DAYS)
- RM 700
- RM 500 (AOEMM Members /Government Only)
- USD 200 (International)
JOINING INSTRUCTIONS (JI)
The Joining Instructions (E-notes link and other details) will be emailed one week before the course date. Please make sure to check your inbox, junk or spam email.
- Personal or Company – Kindly proceed to transfer the amount accordingly and upload the payment slip in the registration form. Please insert your name in the ‘Reference’ field.
- Company – Kindly proceed to upload the company “Letter of Undertaking (LOU)” or guarantee letter in the registration form with the details for invoicing. The invoice will be issued once we received the registration form.
- HRDC claimable – Please submit to us the grant approval the latest one week before the course start. You may fill in the form below and email us to request on the related documents.
Payment receipt will be given on the event day.
Payment can be made by bank transfer, online transfer or cheque to the account details as follows. Please upload the transaction slip in the registration form.
Bank Account No: 8604906572 (CIMB)
Beneficiary Name: Academy of Occupational and Environmental Medicine, Malaysia
The cheque must be made in favor of the ‘Academy of Occupational and Environmental Medicine, Malaysia’.
- Only participants who have registered will be ensured a place in the course.
- If there is more than one participant joining under the same company, please fill in the form and submit for each name.
- Seats are limited per session at the venue for 25 pax. To avoid disappointment, please ensure payment is made before the course and please register early for the selected dates.
Please complete the online registration form below to register for the session. You need to log in to view and fill in the form.
Academy of Occupational & Environmental Medicine, Malaysia
Room 11, 5th Floor, MMA House,
124, Jalan Pahang,
53000 Kuala Lumpur.
Ms Sherry 017-4646 750, [email protected]