The Assistant Medical Review Officer (AMRO) virtual examination will be held as per the date mentioned. Open to all participants who have completed the Virtual or Physical AMRO Course and repeat participants.
For re-sit exam, you can choose to attend at hotel or doing virtual exam. The physical exam will be at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel with limited participation.
For virtual exam, participants need to log in at Learning@AOEMM platform to sit for the examination. (www.learning.aoemm.org.my)
- The exam paper will be opened on Sunday, 14 November 2021, from 3.30pm to 5.30pm only (2 hours).
- The registration form below will be closed by Friday, 12 November 2021, at 1700.
- Please make sure you follow the checklist steps and complete where necessary before the exam date.
- Please make sure you also received the username and password (virtual exam) before the exam date. p/s: Any inquiry regarding the preparation steps will not be entertained during the examination day.
If you are first-timer who will be going to sit for the virtual examination, please refer to the “Registration Guide Learning@AOEMM” pdf guidance for the step-by-step exam preparation.
Download the pdf guidance:
Registration Guide Learning@AOEMM v290921 – AMRO
Please note that, AMRO Virtual Course & Exam = RM 1000. If you have paid RM 850 previously or register for repeat examination, please provide the additional payment below.
- RM 150 per attempt. (Virtual Exam)
- RM 100 per attempt. (Physical Exam)
Payment can be made by bank transfer or cheque to the account details below.
Bank transfer details are as follows:
Bank Account No: 295-0000-9155 (Hong Leong Bank Berhad)
Beneficiary Name: Academy of Occupational & Environmental Medicine, Malaysia
The cheque must be made in favor of the ‘Academy of Occupational & Environmental Medicine, Malaysia’.
Please upload the payment receipt in the registration form below. (Compulsory to those who require to make the payment).
- Only participants who have registered and paid will be ensured a place in the session.
- The Joining Instruction (JI) for exam will be emailed one day before the exam date.
There are 2 registration forms below. If you never sit for any virtual exam, please complete both forms. If you already have the username & password, continue for the second form.
Academy of Occupational & Environmental Medicine, Malaysia
Hp: Ms Sherry 6017-4646750 (9am-5pm only) Monday-Friday or firstname.lastname@example.org