The Assistant Medical Review Officer (AMRO) Course and Certification will be held on 4-5 December 2021 (Saturday and Sunday) from 0800-1700 hrs in Kuala Lumpur via hybrid session.
- If you attend at the venue, the practical and exam will be held on the second day of the course.
- If you are attending virtual, the practical will be held on second day virtually. For examination, you need to request for username and password to login to Learning@AOEMM system for the virtual exam. Refer to the virtual exam date.
*Hybrid: The session will be conducted concurrently at the venue and online session.
Participants need to complete the whole course within 6 months from the course date.
AMRO Course agenda: 00b AMRO Agenda 2021
Registration Fees (Course & Exam):
- RM 1000 (Physical/Virtual Session)
- RM 750 (AOEMM Members)
- RM 900 (AOEMM Members – Virtual)
- USD 500 (Foreigners)
Payment can be made by bank transfer or cheque to the account details below.
Bank transfer details are as follows:
Bank Account No: 295-0000-9155 (Hong Leong Bank Berhad)
Beneficiary Name: Academy of Occupational & Environmental Medicine, Malaysia
Kindly upload the payment receipt in the registration form below. If you have problem uploading the receipt, please email the transaction slip to Email: email@example.com
The cheque must be made in favor of the ‘Academy of Occupational & Environmental Medicine, Malaysia’.
- Only participants who have registered and paid in full will be ensured a place in the course.
- The course materials will be provided via softcopy link. No hardcopy material will be provided.
- Seats are limited per session at the venue for 25 pax. For online seats will be available accordingly. To avoid disappointment, please ensure payment is made before the course and please register early for the selected dates.
Please complete the online registration form below to register for the session. You need to provide proof of payment or guarantee letter (for Company). Click on the icon (+) below.
Academy of Occupational & Environmental Medicine, Malaysia
Room 11, 5th Floor, MMA House,
124, Jalan Pahang,
50300 Kuala Lumpur.
Hp:Ms Hema 012-602 0778, firstname.lastname@example.org