The Assistant Medical Review Officer (AMRO) Course and Certification will be held on 20-21 March 2021 (Saturday and Sunday) from 0800-1700 hrs in Kuala Lumpur via hybrid session.
Hybrid: The session will be conducted concurrently at the venue and online session.
- If you attend at the venue, the practical and exam will be held on the second day of the course.
- For online participants, the practical and exam date will be confirmed.
AMRO Course agenda: 00b AMRO Agenda 2021
- RM 1000
- RM 750 (AOEMM Members)
- RM 850 (Online Course + Exam)
- USD 500 (Foreigners)
Payment can be made by bank transfer or cheque to the account details below.
Bank transfer details are as follows:
Bank Account No: 295-0000-9155 (Hong Leong Bank Berhad)
Beneficiary Name: Academy of Occupational & Environmental Medicine, Malaysia
Kindly upload the payment receipt in the registration form below. If you have problem uploading the receipt, please email the transaction slip to Email: email@example.com
The cheque must be made in favor of the ‘Academy of Occupational & Environmental Medicine, Malaysia’.
- Only participants who have registered and paid in full will be ensured a place in the course.
- The course materials will be provided via softcopy link.
- Seats are limited per session at the venue for 25 pax. For online seats will be available accordingly. To avoid disappointment, please ensure payment is made before the course and please register early for the selected dates.
Please complete the online registration form below to register for the session. You need to provide proof of payment or guarantee letter (for Company). Click on the icon (+) below.
Academy of Occupational & Environmental Medicine, Malaysia
Room 11, 5th Floor, MMA House,
124, Jalan Pahang,
50300 Kuala Lumpur.
Hp: Ms Sherry 6017-4646750 (9am-5pm) Monday-Friday or firstname.lastname@example.org
Date/TimeDate: 20 Mar 2021 – 21 Mar 2021
Time: 08:30 – 17:00
LocationHybrid Session (Venue + Online)
The Course will be conducted at the hotel and using an online conferencing system.
Participant will receive email about the venue details and on how to logon to the online conferencing system.