The Assistant Medical Review Officer (AMRO) Course and Certification will be held on 12-13 March 2022 (Saturday and Sunday) from 0800-1700 hrs in Kuala Lumpur via Microsoft Teams for virtual participants.
The examination will be held on second day of the course including the re-sit exam.
Participants need to complete the whole course within 6 months from the course date.
Download the AMRO Course agenda: AMRO Agenda
Download the Preparation Steps for virtual exam. Please do the needful action: Registration Guide Learning@AOEMM v211221 – AMRO
The username and password login to exam system will be emailed to you based on the information provided in the registration form below.
REGISTRATION FEES (COURSE & EXAM)
- RM 1000
- RM 900 (AOEMM Members)
- RM 150 (Resit Exam)
- USD 500 (Foreigners)
- Personal – Kindly proceed to transfer the amount accordingly and upload the payment slip in the registration form.
- Company – Kindly proceed to upload the “Letter of Undertaking (LOU)” or guarantee letter in the registration form with the details for invoicing. The invoice will be issued once we received the registration form and LOU.
Payment can be made by bank transfer or cheque to the account details as follows:
Bank Account No: 8604906572 (CIMB)
Beneficiary Name: Academy of Occupational and Environmental Medicine, Malaysia
The cheque must be made in favor of the ‘Academy of Occupational and Environmental Medicine, Malaysia’.
- Only participants who have registered and paid in full will be ensured a place in the course.
- The Joining Instructions (E-notes link, Microsoft Teams joining link, and other details) will be emailed one week before the course date.
- For online seats will be available accordingly. To avoid disappointment, please ensure payment is made before the course and please register early for the selected dates.
Please complete the online registration form below to register for the session. Click on the icon (+) below.
Academy of Occupational and Environmental Medicine, Malaysia