The Assistant Medical Review Officer (AMRO) Course and Certification will be held on 6-7 August 2022 (Saturday and Sunday) from 0800-1700 hrs in Miri, Sarawak.
Venue: Pullman Miri Waterfront, Lot 1347 Miri Waterfront Commercial Centre, 98000 Miri, Sarawak.
Minimum number required for the session to proceed is 20 pax.
All participants are fully Vaccinated and updated in My Sejahtera.
The examination will be held on second day of the course including the re-sit exam. For repeat participants, please fill in the same form below.
Participants need to complete the whole course (pass the exam and certified as AMRO) within 6 months from the course date.
Download the AMRO Course agenda: AMRO Agenda – Physical
REGISTRATION FEES (COURSE & EXAM)
- RM 1300
- RM 1050 (AOEMM Members)
- RM 100 (Resit Exam)
- USD 500 (Foreigners)
JOINING INSTRUCTIONS (JI)
- The Joining Instructions (E-notes link, and other details) will be emailed one week before the course date. Please make sure to check your inbox/spam.
ORDER AMRO MATERIALS (HARDCOPY NOTES)
- Please tick in the form below if you would like to purchase AMRO materials, color printing RM65 per materials. Please pay together with AMRO fee.
- Personal/Company – Kindly proceed to transfer the amount accordingly and upload the payment slip in the registration form.
- Company – Kindly proceed to upload the “Letter of Undertaking (LOU)” or guarantee letter in the registration form with the details for invoicing. The invoice will be issued once we received the registration form and LOU.
Payment can be made by bank transfer or cheque to the account details as follows:
Bank Account No: 8604906572 (CIMB)
Beneficiary Name: Academy of Occupational and Environmental Medicine, Malaysia
The cheque must be made in favor of the ‘Academy of Occupational and Environmental Medicine, Malaysia’.
- Only participants who have registered and paid in full will be ensured a place in the course.
- For LOU submission, the exam result will be hold until we receive the full payment.
- Seats are limited per session at the venue for 25 pax. To avoid disappointment, please ensure payment is made before the course and please register early for the selected dates.
Please complete the online registration form below to register for the session. Click on the icon (+) below.
You will need to be login before you are able to complete the online registration form for this event. The form will appear when you logged in. If you have not registered as a user, please register as a user. User registration is FREE for both members and non-members of AOEMM.
Academy of Occupational & Environmental Medicine, Malaysia
Room 11, 5th Floor, MMA House,
124, Jalan Pahang,
50300 Kuala Lumpur.
Hp: Ms Sherry 017-4646 750, [email protected]