Principal, Occupational Health (Reporting to Head, Occupational Health, Group HSSE)
To implement Occupational Health (OH) programs in support of the HSSE Strategy through provision of specialist advice, support and intervention activities for PETRONAS businesses aimed at improving health and wellness and achieving compliance to Company and regulatory Health requirements.
- Provide input towards development of Group Occupational Health and Wellness programs and projects
- Provide expert support and technical advice on clinical, occupational, public and environmental health matters, including health emergency and business continuity planning (pandemic).
- Design, Implement and Evaluate Occupational Health programs and initiatives.
- Drive Implementation of Company health standards, procedures, guidance and processes related to Occupational Health and Wellness.
- Provide input to the analysis and reporting of Health performance parameters at Group.
- Conduct coaching and trainings, internal presentations and participate and contribute in Occupational Health Community of Practice (CoP) within PETRONAS
- Network with technical experts/external parties and professional bodies for continuous technical development and knowledge enhancement.
- Participate and share knowledge of best practices through research and external presentations.
- Foster and sustain effective working relationships within the Company and with relevant external stakeholders
Qualification & Experience
- Recognised Medical Degree registered with
MalaysianMedical Council (MMC) with valid Annual Practicing Certificate (APC)
- Postgraduate qualification in Occupational Health
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience, of which 5 years in Occupational Health role.
- Experience working in
oiland gas industry is highly desirable
- Passionate with a proactive attitude and strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in English and Bahasa Malaysia, both spoken and written.
Closing date: 4 March 2019.
Interested applicants to send most recent CVs to email@example.com
The information provided on this page is provided as a service for the convenience of AOEMM members. The user acknowledges and agrees that AOEMM or its Council Members is not responsible nor liable for the accuracy of the content on this page. The user further acknowledges and agrees that AOEMM or its Council Members shall not be responsible or liable, whether directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or sustained by or alleged to be caused or sustained by the user, in connection with the use or reliance on any information on this page.
Click here for the full Disclaimer statement